- Rehman Sobhan, Founder of Bangladesh's Planning Commission, and Founder Director, Centre for Policy Dialogue, Dhaka
"Reimagining Asia: Boundaries without Borders"
- Sanjib Baruah, Bard College, New York
"Making Sense of Resource Flows: The Emerging Hydropower Production Regime and Northeast India"
- Rajdeep Singha, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Guwahati Campus
"Doing Different Things: Employment Diversity, Unemployment and Inequality in Northeast India"
- Duncan McDuie-Ra,University of New South Wales, Sydney
"Concrete and Culture in Northeast India"
- Dolly Kikon, University of Melbourne
"One of Us: Forging a Politics of Hope"